Saturday, July 4, 2009

Missing her!!!

Tuesday (Day 1): Miss her alot...Miss the moment of last Monday what we did and where we go!! She did call me but still miss her!!

Wednesday (Day 2): Same situation miss her...we chat on the phone in the morning...feel like playing badminton BUY my partner is not here!! haih....

Thursday (Day 3): Not really happy but still normal...because we chat on the phone quite long....at night she drop me a msg "Hey my dear! Im going to sleep now. So i'll wish you a happy birthday! Sweet 19 yeah!! Im sorry that i couldn't be there for your party. But look at my pictures lah! Ok? I would like to wish you all the best. And your life would be brighten up, joyful, blissful, and happiness will be surrounding you! Have a blast at your party! Happy Birthday. Muackxx!!" after i receive this msg i did reply her but then the feeling is worst..sad then the rest of the day....my tears already on the border line!! Not joking!

Friday (Day 4): My birthday!!! But i didnt really have the feeling....until at night i went club...i feel like missing someone that not here...........what to do? Just drink and drink...i did enjoy in the club but not really really enjoy the enviroment!! "1st day she didnt msg or call me up" :(

Saturday (Day 5): I msg her but then she didnt reply again..maybe she is busy..so decide not call her an disturb....at night went to yum char with her brother...feel like not nice..because first time we meet we was like 3 boys and 3 girls...so tonight 3 boys only 2 girls...........hmmmm cant wait for monday...hope she wont forget me!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment