Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oops..Today 17th of June is my first time to write blog

Well.....now a days i saw a lot peoples have his or her own blog and i'm jealous and feel like outdated haha..so i ask my friend should i start write a blog? Actually i have plan to write a blog but something for me to worry is my grammar is not that good..so i scare poeple who laugh on me. At last..i have make up mind i think i should write...and i ask myself "Why i have to care about people how to look on me? Just be yourself...no pain, no gain!!" From today i try my best to update more about myself and i hope i can receive more comment from you people!!
Walao today is my first time in my life go cinema watch scary movie.."Drag Me To Hell" in Pavilion. When the movie start....i was like very relax and relax i tought nothing gonna scare in the begining...but suddenly i was like get shock, stun, and my whole body numb cant move...just becasue in the movie..."the door open suddenly, and the boy bang to the window here and there"...wtf after that i just keep start close my ears and watch...The girl beside me France she is so lucky...she wear the shirt that can cover her ear and she also scare to watch scary movie..but she say is interesting and excited to watch lolx..funny right? haha....beside France is a pair of couple and also France friends...i dont know both of them why they can laugh and joke around in the cinema when watching those scary movie....hahaha mybe they use to it? brave? So when scary part jsut only me and France who get numb and shock hahaha.....i feel not bad go watch scary movie with France and her friends because is fun and enjoy hahaha...after the show it was also my first time from Pavilion walk to Time Square...because usually i will take monorail...i wont walk because the weather is really hot....walk back with France and her friends was fun because they joke around the way till we reach Time Square awsome....hahaha
that's all for the day...ciao ciao..take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment